Thursday, October 16, 2014

THE NEWSROOM...........

The NewsRoom, I am assuming that every one of you might of heard of  " The Most Honest Three Minutes of Television Ever " if you haven't go to this site
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_ds1xQmD4 .
The show is about a news anchor (Will McAvoy) who is very rude to everybody in his department. But then something changes his old Ex-colleague and his Ex-girlfriend (Mackenzie McHale) who dumped him returns to his department he is completely against it, but Will's boss decides that it's not his decision to make.
Will agree's to hire her but he makes a deal with his company that he can fire her every week if he wants to cruel I know but the down side to this deal is that he will have to pay like a Million Dollar every year.
So from there on wards the show really begins, Will's team gather news and he says it on the T.v sounds boring doesn't but trust me you couldn't be more wrong it has Drama and Mystery in it as well and the way the show is plotted is just freaking amazing, I mean the way he insults everybody is just classic and also the way he attracts his viewer toward his show is simply amazing.
The show first aired on 24-June-2012 and has completed Two Seasons and the third  one is on its way. Please if you are still not convinced about watching this show just watch the video from the above link and I know it that you will change your mind at the spot, I mean that's what happened to me I was just browsing on the internet and saw this video on youtube and I played it and I mean that three minute video gave me
GOOSE-BUMPS all over my body, and right after that I started watching the show  !


 THE NEWSROOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment