Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE FLASH.........

The Flash, all I have to say is that if you are in love with the show Arrow then you are gonna love this show, I know exactly what you are thinking that this is the same dialogue I used when I was telling you guys to watch Arrow that if you are a Batman fan you'll love this show, well this shit is real not only that this show is similar to the show Arrow but the T.V series "The Flash"was extracted for the show "Arrow" and boom goes the dynamite !
This show is based on science fiction, it's about a boy (Barry Allen) who's mother was killed when he was I think 10 years old by a mysterious thing or man or maybe a women anyways his father was arrested instead for his wife's murder because no one believed in the story Barry (well Duh no one believed in his story other wise there would be no episode :p) any way on with the story if I am not mistaken twenty years have passed and Barry works with the Police in the forensic department and still trying to solve his mother's case as he believes that his father is not the culprit ! Any ways one night a company (Star Lab) completes their research on Particle Accelerator and launches it but something goes horribly wrong and result in a massive explosion which created lighting and you might have guessed by now but I am still gonna say yes Barry was struck by one of the lighting while he was in his lab holding a chain which was connected to the roof top coincidentally and put's him in a coma for like six month when he woke up he is able to run like really fast I mean like really really fast like for E.g 300 miles/hour. 
Now I am not going any further with the story as I don't wanna spoil every thing for you guys, I might have missed minor detail's for you guys to watch it your selves.
The show first aired on 7-October-2014 and till now only five episode's have been released the sixth one is gonna air on 16th November 2014.
I hope I have convinced you people to watch the show if I haven't I am deeply sorry, but still it's your loss because in my experience up till now the show hasn't disappointed me yet ! Have Fun !

THE FLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment